- This event has passed.
Story Sliding Public Training Session | Test
March 26 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This course gives each participant the practical wisdom to enable them to build strategic narratives for their presentations as well as crafting visually arresting slide designs.
Please note that this is a virtual public session. Once you’ve booked your seat, you’ll receive information on how to join the session online. Don’t worry – we’ll still have the same great content, but we’ll reduce participant numbers in every virtual session so you get more personal attention.
Note: You will need your own computer with 2010 (min) PowerPoint to participate in this course.
- Audience Experience
How to give them what they want
- How to Win Them Over
Learn little known persuasion tactics to compel your audience to take action
- Power of Narrative
What emotionally connects and excites your audience?
- Slide Content Overhaul
Hands on experience to produce memorable slides to take away and practice
- Design Thinking
Understanding how a professional designer approaches slides and speaking notes
- Importance of the Strategic Narrative
- Defining context for better presentation foundations
- Selection and ogranisation of content
- Design thinking principles
- Finish up
Who would benefit from this session?
- Managers and executives who write, design and / or present presentations
- Pre-conference & roadshow workshops
- Conference breakout training sessions
- Sales teams involved in pitching and tenders