Coffee pod company with shiny new branding
Podify is a Sydney-based coffee pod company offering delicious coffee in plant based pods to coffee snobs across Australia. Co-owned by an expert barista and cafe owner, the taste and quality of Podify’s blends are hard to beat. As coffee snobs ourselves, this project was an exciting one for the Persuaders team!
Check out the branding we delivered for Podify Coffee.
Having worked with Persuaders to build the branding for vitamins@work, Podify Co-Founder, Adam Cordner, knew who to call when he and his business partner, Yianni Ganas, were ready to build their brand.
Our team met with Yianni and Adam to discuss what set Podify apart from competitors in Australia and to look at concepts they’d already drafted. This gave our team a good idea of the style they wanted to employ with this new brand.
We also needed to prepare packaging for the first two blends to be released, and design colour palettes that can be used across future blends as the business expands.
We started with a competitor analysis to understand where Podify’s competitors sat in the market from a creative and branding perspective, and where there were gaps that Podify could fill.
From there, we provided a variety of logo concepts for the Podify team. Once a logo was finalised, we moved on to deliver the rest of the brand guidelines and corresponding assets.
The full branding kit included:
- A logo with explanations around the “anatomy” of the logo and usage.
- Logo variations for print and digital.
- Logo variations using primary and secondary colours, as well as reverse options for each colour, which is especially useful given the growing popularity of dark mode.
- Colour combinations, showing the Podify team how to combine different coloured logos on different background colours.
- Primary and secondary colour palettes, including gradients and tints with RGB, CMYK and HEX codes.
- Brand font selection and instructions for size and weighting across different uses, including headlines, features, captions, and more.
- Photography guidelines.
- Custom icons and creative elements to add depth and make components more visually interesting.
We also designed the packaging for the boxes carrying the pods of the first two blends.
Adam and Yianni were delighted with their branding and launched straight away! Podify has been up and running successfully with design that represents their unique personality and speaks to their customers.