Conference season is almost upon us and so begins the mad frantic dash to transform all that data you’ve been working on for months, into stunning visuals that will captivate and engage your audience during those long conference days.
Which software should I use?
Before you jump on your laptop and open your reliable program, take a look below to see if this really is the best choice for your message and conference. This is the classic favorite for presentations and with good reason. It works on both Windows and Mac, its instinctive layout is easy to use and is so simple to adjust the slides and make changes.
- High performance
- Easy to share amongst teams
- Simple speaker notes are a massive advantage
Everyone knows Keynote as PowerPoint’s annoying little sister, but believe it or not, the majority of the world’s computers are actually run on Windows and Keynote does not translate onto this platform. However, there are some areas where Keynote really comes into its own.
- More sophisticated style
- Fun animations and themes
- Smooth page slide transitions which verge on motion graphics videos in quality
You may have seen our blog post on Prezi last month (if not check it out for a more detailed review). Prezi is a cloud-based app and it’s a great piece of software for story-telling. It enables the user to zoom in and out of the big picture, highlights include:
- Motion graphics
- Dynamic movement feeling
- You can incorporate an overall theme and narration
- Embed YouTube videos
What else do I need to think about?
- Who is your audience?
- Will this be shared after the conference?
- How interactive would you like it to be?
This is an archived post from our predecessor The JOB Creative.
Learn to stun investors with impactful visuals today!
Learn to knock investors off their feet with strategically placed visuals
- Key pointers from professional designers for the everyday creator
- Add strategic images that increase the value of your report
- Short and easy industry standard tips and tricks