Interactive PDF presentations look like print collateral, function like a microsite and integrate multimedia content onto one cost-effective environmentally friendly file. An interactive PDF Presentation is a dynamic tool that will empower your sales team to sell more strategically.
Here are our top five reasons why an interactive sales presentation is a fantastic sales tool.
- Integrate a range of formats into one sales tool
- Interactive PDF Presentations allow you to engage with your audience with videos, website links, case studies, infographics, images and more
- Your sales team can be ready to present a consistent, on-brand sales presentation at a moment’s notice anywhere in the world
- An interactive PDF works across multiple platforms from laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets
- No compatibility issues – everyone sees the same thing
- Secure – by converting to a PDF, you have design control
- Using hyperlinks to create a simple navigation, it is easy for the presenter to tailor the presentation specifically to the present audience
- Skip content that isn’t relevant and focus on what will help close the sale
- Interactive PDFs allow for buttons and rollover effects just like on a website – allowing you to hide some of the detail so you present clean and clear slides
- Creating rollovers for detail information can ensure that a certain topic can be explained in detail when required
- Using animation can help to better illustrate diagrams or charts by showing an interactive progression with data
- Relying less on printing means saving time and costs, and also saving valuable natural resources
- Get more bang for your buck
This is an archived post from our predecessor The JOB Creative.
See how a Presentation Template can save your time and money
Why bother having a company template?
- Stop wasting countless hours on patching
together on-brand presentations
- Empower your team to build their own
presentations, from a sound platform
- Bomb-proof PowerPoint templates that
ensure your brand's image