A new tool we are very excited about here at The JOB Creative is Microsoft Sway. Microsoft Sway is a visual communication tool which makes it easy to create and share interactive reports, presentations, engaging web content and personal stories. Sway is PowerPoint’s artistic sibling, a design tool for creating visually compelling content that looks great on any screen, from smartphones to desktop.
Pros & Cons
- Super easy interface
- Subtle, nice animations
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy to collaborate
- Quick workflow
- Embed videos, music or MS Office files
- Lack of editing
- You need a Microsoft email account
- Basic site structure
- Minimal design templates
This is an archived post from our predecessor The JOB Creative.
Capture your audiences attention today with great graphics
Want to use graphics but don't know where to start?
- Don’t waste precious time using graphics ineffectively
- Learn to use graphics like a true persuader
- An easy to understand, easy to share infographic