It’s the start of a new school year and the team at Persuaders are raring to go with some new branding and colours. We thought it was the perfect time to have a refresh and maybe you’ve been thinking the same thing? Or perhaps you’re looking to raise brand awareness, communicate complex information, increase conversions, and above all, engage users.
We love explainers!
We’re a big fan of explainer videos here in the studio and we’re not the only ones. Explainer videos are big news and they’re not going anywhere, if you really want to empower your brand and ensure it is center stage in 2016, a video is the perfect way to do this.
Check out these impressive stats:
- Having a video on your landing pages can increase conversions by 80%.
- Using the word “Video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65%, and reduces unsubscribe rates by 26%.
- Mobile content is still growing and in 2015, 58% of viewers watched short videos (under 3 minutes) on their mobile.
In a nutshell…
Videos are also super shareable! What better way to engage your customers by making a video that will hook them into your message and then they share it with their friends and colleagues, who then share it with their friends!
Let’s face it, our collective attention span is only slightly better than the proverbial goldfish. With so much information being thrown as us, it’s hard to decipher what we need to take in and what we don’t.
The beauty of videos is that they communicate so much information that will actually be absorbed, instead of writing a 1500 word article which will be skimmed over and skipped in favour of Instagram or YouTube.
Don’t forget to check back for our next blog post to help you better understand which software platform will be best for your upcoming conference needs!
Learn the basics to build an amazing infographic
(H2) Learn the essentials for a good infographic!
- What to say – storytelling to connect to your audience
- How to back it up – what data and evidence will support your message
- And how to say it – what design elements will drive engagement